Thursday, September 22, 2005

Tahu Isi


















Oleh Mbak Lisa

Bumbu yang dihaluskan:
* 1/8 buah pala
* 1/2 sdt merica
* 3 siung bawang putih

Bahan-bahan:
* 4 biji tahu putih
* 100 gr daging giling
* 1 sdm tepung kanji
* 1 butir telur
* 1/2 sdt garam
* 2 sdm bawang goreng
* 3 kuntum daun seledri ( rajang)
* minyak sayur


Cara Memasak:
* Potong tahu diagonal
* Keruk/lubangi bagian dalam tahu dari sisi diagonalnya
* daging giling, kerukan tahu, tepung kanji, bawang goreng, daun seledri, garam,
bumbu halus semuanya diaduk, lalu masukkan telur dan aduk lagi
yang rata hingga menjadi adonan isi
* Ambil 1 sdm adonan isi, masukan ke dalam lubang tahu, tekan-tekan
* Panaskan minyak, goreng tahu sampai kuning dengan api sedang
* Bila sudah matang segera angkat dan siap disajikan

5 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Blogger Derek Rydall said...

Anti-Akron comments a little stale
Yawn. Here we go again. I think I'll do this one with my eyes closed. Or maybe with one arm tied behind my back.

ScriptwriterCentral.com -- Your One Stop Shop For Everything Related to
script analysis

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Greg Liddle said...

'Accessibility-ready' MacJournal 3.2 ships
Minneapolis, Minn.-based Mariner Software Inc. on Thursday announced the release of MacJournal v3.2 , a new version of their personal journaling software for Mac OS X. The new version uses the accessibility API ...
Great blog
If you have a few minutes come and check out my
free website traffic site.
It pretty much covers how to get some free website traffic .

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Super Blogger said...

When I surf, I look for interesting blogs. Yours is nice!
Keep up the good work!

I have a home owner insurance site. It pretty much covers home owner insurance related
stuff.

Come and check it out when you get time :-)

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger BAC said...

Really nice blog. Keep it up.

I found this blog on trendy multimedia audio kit .

I think it is a good thing that someone is educating us all on trendy multimedia audio kit. Simply PRICELESS!

Imagine giving someone you love the opportunity to LIVE by giving them the proper stuff on trendy multimedia audio kit TODAY.

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Silver Fox said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have FREE leads for your business. Hey, these are free for the asking. All you need to do is visit my website.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home